Tuesday 24 January 2017

Best Kiss Messages


tuje chumne ka maza hi aur ha
tuje me chuma tere in kubsurat gulabi honton pe, tuje chumo me tera hasen mehktwe jism ko, bus tume hi chum ta jao mera is tarah mere jawani ki saal beet jaye

There are Tulips in my garden,
there are Tulips in the park,
but nothing is more be beautiful
than our two lips meeting in the dark!

Happy Birthday Wishes For Her

if i could bring back memories i would bring the first day i kissed you i look you in the eyes and felt love. thanks god an angel came into my life!

loving you can only be compared to the sand of an ocean, mising you with the warmth of your skin, baby to me you mean the world, ican?t stand without ur thing, talk without ur lips!!!!So come and kiss me

A Kiss is a :
Noun: It is common & proper.
Pronoun: ?She ? stands for it.
Verb: It is active & passive:
Adverb: Makes an explanation.
Conjunction: It brings together & connects.
Interjetion: It shows a sudden strong feeling.
Preposition: It has an object.



Share1
My love for you grows more with each passing day, The thought of your gorgeous face takes my breath away: Those brown eyes fill my soul with happiness, Those luscious lips I love to kiss

Any Man Who Can Drive Safely . . .
While KISSING a GIRL ?
Is Simply?
NOT Giving The KiSS ?
The ATTENTION It DESERVES. . . .

Give me a kiss, and to that kiss a score; Then to that twenty, add a hundred more: A thousand to that hundred: so kiss on, To make that thousand up a million. Treble that million, and when that is done, Let?s kiss afresh, as when we first begun.?

Zamana Bohat Kharab Hogaya Hai. . .
Boy to Girl: Kia me aap ka haath choom sakta hoon. . . .
Girl: Kion, mere honton pe kaante lage hyn kia. . . ?

  ()?) (?()
  ( ?;:? )
( )?) (?(? )
When I Give U a Message,,
May Be U Smile :->
But When U Give Me a Message,,
I Kiss My Mobile!!

When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you... When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you... When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you... Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you."

good morning wishes for him

good morning wishes for boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment