Tuesday 30 May 2017

Breakup Messages For Girlfriend

16) Sometimes, justifying a breakup is as impossible as justifying love.



17) All this time, you were hell bent on counting the number of times I tried to make you happy while I was focused on counting the number of times I stopped you from feeling sad. Goodbye.

Good Morning Quotes For Boyfriend



18) Even though we are breaking up I will never hate the love that we once had. After all, it’s not love’s fault that you never embraced the good and always spotted the bad.



19) All this time my heart loved you with all its might, not knowing that the malice in yours would reduce it to a sorry plight.



20) This day wouldn’t have come, if you had stopped finding faults and looked at my strengths instead. This day wouldn’t have come, if you had stopped bickering about the things I hadn’t done and appreciated the things I did. This day wouldn’t have come, if you had stopped listening to what others told you and listened to what my heart had to say.



21) Sometimes, breakups are the bitter pills that cure you from toxic relationships.



22) The problem with our relationship was that you kept thinking about the fights we had in the past while I kept thinking about the smiles we would share in the future.



23) You constantly tried to make our relationship perfect while I constantly believed that it was already perfect. Goodbye.



24) Don’t blame me for letting go now, because you let go a long time back.

Good Morning Quotes For Girlfriend



25) Don’t expect me to tell you why I am breaking up with you. Just like how you never told me why you never got around to accepting me for who I am. Goodbye.



26) While you try to justify your actions by terming them as harmless white lies, I want you to put your hand on my heart and feel how you made it cry. You never bothered to feel my pain and wipe off the tears from my eyes, now I have no choice but to move on and say goodbye.



27) I don’t regret asking you out. The only thing that I do regret, is believing that you would like me as much as I liked you.



28) When I loved you, I loved you so much that I never thought of hating you. But now that I hate you, I hate you so much that I can never think of loving you again. Goodbye.



29) All this time, my life and our relationship focused on YOU and ONLY YOU. I’ve had enough and it’s time that I began focusing on Me and ONLY ME.



30) True love comes in all shapes and sizes except one – yours. Goodbye.

Happy Birthday Wishes For Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment